7.24.2008

New Tricks

You may not believe this, but until yesterday i didn't have a superhero. I'm terrible at making color decisions and decisions in general, but finally, finally, I came up with something for me:



It's a little plain jane, but that's sort of how I am. And I did add this totally fancy gingham to the inside. And we've been putting these little snaps on a few belts here and there and we sort of like it on the open pocket.



And since one snap deserves another, I put some on my u-lock holder as well, allowing for the possibility of additional tool storage. It worked out splendidly.



So far no stitcher's remorse.

3 comments:

  1. Love the belt!

    (are those lefty fabric shears?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That rocks. I need to get back in touch about building the Super Hacker belt with you folk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Genius! Can I get snaps retrofitted onto an existing Superhero?

    ReplyDelete