5.11.2009

Back from Jamaica and opening a store

Well, I have been back from Jamaica for a week now. It was an unbelievable experience and want to thank everyone again for your support. The women of the Johns Town Craft Coop were more than excited about the 4 types of bags, panties, and reusable panty liners I showed them how to do.

Now FH is embarking on a new endeavor. A RETAIL STORE!


>
We are in the midst of moving, cleaning, painting, building, unpacking and mopping and will be officially open for business on Saturday, May 16.





Now all you Philly people can come by and try on the things you have always been thinking about to make up your mind.

We had a big crew in helping out this weekend. I don't think I would be anywhere without my friends.



Sabrina and Gabriel donated their entire day.



And of course Annette and Snakes were in full effect. Annette is painting a mural that you won't want to miss!





More to come. . . . and I will do a proper post on Jamaica as soon as I can sit down for an hour.

9 comments:

  1. This is by far the coolest news I've heard all day. I'm real happy for you!!

    -PEEZ-
    Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie! I couldn't be happier for you, nor more proud of everything you've accomplished thus far. Congrats + I'll see you on opening day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe thanks guys, it is pretty exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOOHOOO how exiting!!!!!! im so proud of you ladies! see you in June at the Renegade!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The store is located in the Piazza in Northern Liberties. 1001 N. 2nd St. Unit 21. Just south of Girard and right across the street from Bar Ferdinand.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lookin good! LOOKIN REAL REAL GOOD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so amazing. im sad i couldnt be there. such a talent.

    ReplyDelete